|CONTACT FOR PRICE:email@example.com
+1 (262) 349-9436
|Mobile concrete batch plants are among the most portable and high production concrete batch plants available. The unique design features of these concrete plants use weighed water and hydraulic operations to offer users a unique ability to adjust belt and screw feeds making the plant fully adjustable maximizing material flow rates resulting in production rates greater than 200 cubic yards per hour in many cases (150+ cubic meters).
- 3 aggregate bins
- 1 cement
- Jonel Automatic Control System
- Attached Batching Office
- On-board Power Source. Great for remote and temporary jobs. John Deere diesel engine powers a hydraulic power plant which operates all concrete batch plant and auxiliary equipment functions. Modified wave inverter furnishes 120V power to computer control. All valve controls are 12V DC.
- Self Erecting eliminating the need for cranes speeding setup and tear down.
- The concrete plant is leveled by four hydraulic jacks. Three turnbuckles tie down the bins and the fold away batch house. Hydraulic rams raise the cement storage silo into its vertical position. Two Pins hold the tower in place. All wiring is permanently in place Only the water discharge hose and cement discharge hose need to be connected.
- Concrete batch plant can easily be set up by a 2 man crew in a matter of hours.
- Concrete plant pulls as one unit and sold as a complete operating concrete plant.
- Setup Operation and Training Included
- Auxiliary silo, feed conveyors, concrete plant customization, and many other options available on the Cemco mobile concrete plant.
Specification and more information: